Westcoast Painting’s Mission is to provide Exceptional Service to Customers by:
- Providing Quality Painting, Craftsmanship and General Contracting
- Implementing our Motto: 'Success through Quality, Honesty and Integrity'
- Providing a Safe Working Environment for all Employees
- Committing to ongoing Education and Training for Employees in order to be compliant with Regulations
- Safeguarding our Environment
- Treating all Customers, Employees, Subcontractors and Vendors with Respect and Professionalism
Dave Jones, owner of Westcoast Painting, LLC, has more than 30 years experience in the painting industry, with over 20 years in estimating. Dave is currently the National PDCA Vice President, and has served on the Executive Committees for the Seattle King County Chapter of the PDCA and Washington State Council of the PDCA.
Westcoast Painting’s motto is “Success Through Quality, Honesty and Integrity”, and we pride ourselves on our ability to treat our customers honestly and fairly, and give the highest quality of work. Some of our employees have worked with Dave Jones for more than 20 years, which helps bring integrity to our team.
Westcoast Painting is not always the low bidder, but often projects are secured because of our good reputation in the industry, the professional service our team provides, and the quality of our work.